Can You Help T.A.C.T
T.A.C.T is a registered Charity and receives no formal government
funding for the work that it does, it therefore relies on the kind
generosity of the general public, local firms and businesses to help it
There are however a whole variety of ways that you as an individual can
10 Ways in Which You Can Help T.A.C.T
1) Why not invite TACT to visit your
groups/school. There is a charge for the visit which helps with the
daily running of the Centre.
2) Spend some of your free time
volunteering for T.A.C.T - There are a whole different range of
volunteering opportunities available, see our volunteering section for
3) Make a donation of money or a gift
in kind to T.A.C.T.
4) Sponsor one of T.A.C.T 's resident
animals from as little as £5-00 per year, there are plenty of wonderful
animals to choose from - more information can be found on our Sponsor Page.
5) Or if you already sponsor an
animal at T.A.C.T, help to recruit one new sponsor from your friends,
family or work colleagues.
6) Encourage a local company you know
or even your own employer to become a supporter of the T.A.C.T Wildlife
7) Organise a fund-raising event such
as a quiz night or sponsored event in order to help raise cash for the
8) Set up a direct debit payment with
your bank or building society and donate a monthly amount.
9) Sign a gift aid form and help make
your donation go even further
10) Remember T.A.C.T in your will